Sunday, July 23, 2006



Alooooha, Good Lookin' Cousins!!

When we went to Hawaii in May, our luau tour guide, Alii, called everyone on our bus that. "Good Lookin' Cousins" as opposed to the ugly ones on the other tour bus!! So, after that, HWFRCA, me and the friends we vacationed with were constantly calling each other Good Lookin' Cousin. It was hilarious!! Probably loses something in the translation here...

So, I haven't posted lately.
Reason #1 is that it's been in the triple digits here with very high humidity and I have no energy or creativity.
Reason #2 is that I have a lot of knitting content to mention but I haven't taken pictures of my FOs or my WIPs.
Reason #2.1 is because I don't want to talk about the knitting without pics and then later when I DO have pics, rehash it all.
Reason #2a is because I downloaded all my Hawaii photos but didn't delete them from my camera yet because we keep forgetting to buy the CDRWs to back up our 'puter and it takes FOREVER to download over 300 pics...

So...let me share some of our Hawaii trip with you. You know you want to see the pics, don'tcha?!! That's me and hubby up there on the flight from our hometown, on our way to our first Hawaiian vacation - woohoo!!

This is the AbFab view from our upgraded suite with no less than 2 balconies, 2 baths, huge livingroom and bedroom!! The hotel overbooked and had to upgrade us!! I could wake up to this view of Waikiki and Diamond Head in the distance the rest of my days - ahhhh...
Well, that's all the pictures for today. Blogger is not cooperating AGAIN and not uploading more photos. I'm really frustrated with it. You get what you pay for though, and this being free, well...more pictures another day

No comments: