Saturday, June 02, 2007

Woes of Blogging

Sheesh, I had no clue when I started blogging how TIME-CONSUMING it would be for me!! So, because there is a serious lack of bloggage going on around here (but VERY serious amounts - for me - of actual knitting going on) - I give you this until I have time to blog about the knitting and the lack of sewing! (Spooky how right on this was about me!)

What does your birthdate mean?

Your Birthdate: December 3

You are more than a big ball of energy - you are a big ball of hyper.
You are always on the go, but you don't have a type a personality.
Instead of channeling your energy into work, you instead go for fun and adventure.
Witty and verbal, you can have an interesting conversation with anyone.

Your strength: Your larger than life imagination

Your weakness: You tend to be pretty scattered

Your power color: Lime

Your power symbol: Lightening bolt

Your power month: March

1 comment:

Mona Schmidt said...

Hello Marsha,

I am glad you managed to get the pattern as suggested, I feel really bad that the download won't work for seemingly a lot of people.

As someone has pointed out to me, I apparently put chart E twice, but chart D is a mirror of E.

Please don't hesitate to ask if there are any more questions.

Have a great weekend!